1856 - 1913 (57 years)
||Mariah Jane Bisher [1, 2, 3, 4] |
||Aug 1855 
||28 Aug 1856
|Also Known As
||Jennie  |
|Also Known As
||Mary A. /Bisher/  |
||29 Sep 1913
||Near Germany, Fulton Co., Indiana 
||church cemetery, five miles from Burton, Indiana 
||Bishir Family | John & Angelina Bishir
||30 Aug 2010 |
||Joseph Bisher, b. 27 Jul 1829, Mason, Warren Co., Ohio , d. 14 Mar 1907, Fulton Co., Indiana (Age 77 years) |
||Mary Frocoat, b. 21 Feb 1833, Ohio , d. 19 Dec 1920, Rochester, Fulton Co., Indiana (Age 87 years) |
||15 Apr 1852
||Adams Co., Indiana
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Silas Milliser, b. Aug 1844, d. Bef 1910 (Age ~ 65 years) |
|+||1. Henry John Milliser, b. 11 Aug 1876, Rochester, Indiana , d. 18 Feb 1949, Plymouth (Age 72 years)|
|+||2. Mary E. Milliser, b. 22 Apr 1880, Aubbeenaubee Twp., Fulton Co., Indiana , d. 30 Jul 1957, Woodlawn Hospital, Fulton Co., Indiana (Age 77 years)|
|+||3. Elizabeth Lizzie Milliser, b. 1883, d. Aft 25 Apr 1949 (Age > 66 years)|
|+||4. Oquilla Milliser, b. Jul 1884, Indiana |
| ||5. James Milliser, b. Oct 1886, Indiana |
| ||6. Earl Milliser, b. 25 Jul 1891, Indiana , d. 27 Oct 1918, Rochester, Fulton Co., Indiana (Age 27 years)|
|+||7. Ruth Milliser, b. 30 Jun 1894, Fulton Co., Indiana , d. 22 Sep 1987, Logansport, Indiana (Age 93 years)|
| ||8. Esther Milliser, b. May 1898, Indiana |
|+||9. Surphes Milliser, d. Aft 1949|
|+||10. Della Milliser, b. 12 Nov 1878, Fulton Co., Indiana , d. 24 Sep 1911, Kewanna, Indiana (Age 32 years)|
||14 Apr 2017 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Monday, September 29, 1913: Mrs. David Hissong is Dead-At the home of her daughter, Mrs. Mary WALES, of near Germany, Mrs. David HISSONG, died this morning, after an illness of several months. Death was caused by cancer. Mrs. Hissong became ill several months ago while attending church. She was several miles from her home and so she was taken to the home of her daughter, Mrs. Wales. Mrs. Hissong is the mother of six children by her first marriage to Silas MILLISOR who is dead.
The children are:
Mrs. Mary WALES,
Mrs. Lizzie WOODCOX,
Mrs. Ruth CRABILL,
Henry MILLISOR, and
Her second husband, Davis HISSONG, survives her. The funeral will be held Wednesday at ten o'clock at the home.
Tuesday, October 2, 1913: Marion Jane HISSONG, nee BISHER, wife of David HISSONG, of Richland Center, was born in Starke County near Knox, Ind., Aug. 28, 1856, and died in the home of her son-in-law, F. WALES, near Burton, Ind., Sept. 29, 1913, at the age of 57 years, 1 month and 1 day. Her first husband, Mr MILIZER, 2 brothers, 2 sisters and 3 children went on before her to the spirit world. Her second husband, David Hissong, her mother, 87 years old, 3 sons and a daughter are mourning her loss. Mrs. Hissong was married to Mr. Hissong, Sept. 1, 1910 and they lived together until death separated them. Mrs. Hissong was a member of the Grand View church of the Er. Association and attended quarterly meeting at Burton, where she took sick. Her sickness was a complication of tumerous cancer of the stomach. Not being well enough to be moved very far, she was taken to the nearby place of her daughter, Mrs. F. WALES, where she had the finest of care. All of her husband's relatives, neighbors and friends and five doctors could do was done to restore her to health again, but in vain. After nine weeks of severe suffering she died. Her funeral was preached by her pastor in the church five miles from Burton. She was buried in the church cemetery where her first husband lies.
Friday, October 3, 1913 Germany: Mrs. David HISSONG died Monday morning about 8 o'clock at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Frank WALES, after an illness of nine weeks. She was the mother of eight children, five daughters and three sons, one daughter having preceded her in death.
- [S875] Correspondence with Mark Young.
- [S885] Correspondence with Wendy Ramirez.
- [S446] 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004).
- [S482] 1870 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2003).
- [S425] Census 1900 Silias & Jane Milliser.
- [S880] Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941, Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005).